What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Canva is too simple

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Do you think that Canva is too simple and aimed at non-artists? I like the tool and the freedom it gives. But it has too many ready to use components that you feel you are assembling than drawing.

Personally, I believe the goal of designing is to create designs that send a message. Canva, in my opinion, has been good, and while some professional designers can say that it is too simple, it has been helpful working on becoming better at creating some design works.

I like Canva, I use it too. Have used the Pro version as well.

The benefit of doing it the hard way is that you learn. With time you get better with your art and can draw whatever you like.

I like Canva, I use it too. Have used the Pro version as well.

The benefit of doing it the hard way is that you learn. With time you get better with your art and can draw whatever you like.

I totally agree with you that for any designer to be able to do better, learning from the basics is better. This is the worry with using canva as the app doesn't give you an opportunity to begin your design from the foundation, unlike Adobe Photoshop, for example.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.