What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Canva is too simple

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Do you think that Canva is too simple and aimed at non-artists? I like the tool and the freedom it gives. But it has too many ready to use components that you feel you are assembling than drawing.

Personally, I believe the goal of designing is to create designs that send a message. Canva, in my opinion, has been good, and while some professional designers can say that it is too simple, it has been helpful working on becoming better at creating some design works.

I like Canva, I use it too. Have used the Pro version as well.

The benefit of doing it the hard way is that you learn. With time you get better with your art and can draw whatever you like.

I like Canva, I use it too. Have used the Pro version as well.

The benefit of doing it the hard way is that you learn. With time you get better with your art and can draw whatever you like.

I totally agree with you that for any designer to be able to do better, learning from the basics is better. This is the worry with using canva as the app doesn't give you an opportunity to begin your design from the foundation, unlike Adobe Photoshop, for example.

Canva I have been using it for over two years now when I was introduced to it by someone I knew as an option to create videos. As much as I have used it for creating videos, I find that I have used it more for graphics and as much as it can be quite simple, I find that a great way to be able to learn whilst creating.

Canva Pro I have used a few times on a trial and if I were to be creating graphics more often and making money from them, Canva Pro would be something I would consider using full time.

Canva I have been using it for over two years now when I was introduced to it by someone I knew as an option to create videos. As much as I have used it for creating videos, I find that I have used it more for graphics and as much as it can be quite simple, I find that a great way to be able to learn whilst creating.

Canva Pro I have used a few times on a trial and if I were to be creating graphics more often and making money from them, Canva Pro would be something I would consider using full time.

This is true. Canva Pro is one of the best design tools for beginners in the design work. It has been working for newbies that I am training on becoming better at designing, and that is how I got to know about this.

A graphics design software that's created in order to help make life easier for those who want to use it and work is what some people will turn and start nagging that it's too simple. There's nothing you can do so satisfy human beings. Anyways back on topic, I have used Canav and it's something that I love so much. I'm happy with all the templates available on it. They help me get a job done as quickly as possible.

There is no doubt that Canva is a wonderful tool for designers. You can make quick presentations, art, banners and many other graphic items. But if you look closely, most elements you use, including Typography are already created by a conventional graphics designer.

I like using Canva even though I haven't use the pro version. I have used canva to learn so many designs with the different free templates.

Buying the pro version gives you access to really good templates and resources. They recently acquried Leonard AI. Those services will be available too.

A graphics design software that's created in order to help make life easier for those who want to use it and work is what some people will turn and start nagging that it's too simple. There's nothing you can do so satisfy human beings. Anyways back on topic, I have used Canav and it's something that I love so much. I'm happy with all the templates available on it. They help me get a job done as quickly as possible.

That's humans for you. We are never satisfied with what we have achieved, especially when it is top easy to be true. So, I am never surprised at all that there are people who claim that Canva is very simple to use.

Canva can never be simple even though there are lots of templates there to help designers in their work.

The people saying that canva is simple are saying so because they have used it and to them it's simple when used for work. Everybody have their own preferences. What's hard for you might be easier for another person.

It doesn't feel like I'm just assembling with Canva whenever I'm using it to work on any project. It gives me the same feeling using other graphics design tools like Photoshop or GIMP. It's more better with those templates it comes with as added extra features.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.