What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Who are your favourite digital artists or designers?

Shortie

DF Dollars
As graphics designers and artists, some of us may have specific digital artists and designers that we look up to and follow who inspire us when it comes to working on our own ideas.

Who are your favourite digital artists and designers? Can you share some of their work that has inspired you?

I've only recently jumped into this so I don't have any at the moment but I've come across random examples here and there that have helped me. Coming across a community like this also helps a lot to see what everyone else is doing.

Definitely interested in who everyone else follows for inspiration.

I follow a few on social media. If I see an impressive image, I normally follow that artist on Facebook, X etc.

Some of the notable one's that I've been following for a long time now are ;

1. Syd Mead
2. David Carson
3. Stefan Sagmeister

YouTube is my usual home for almost everything I want to learn online on graphics design. It's why I follow one of the best guys when it comes to logo design tutorials. His name is Will Paterson.

I wouldn't say that there's any specific pro graphics designer on social media platforms I'm following very closely. I just randomly check out jobs done by some guys who are good and pick up one or two top tips from them.

Jessica Walsh and Lois van Baarle are the two graphics designer that I can never thank enough because of what I've been able to learn from them. If I were to pay them for all the knowledge I got from them, I will be in debt all my life.

I am a big fan of YouTube videos by LogosbyNick.
He's my go to guy when I was learning how to design logo.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.