What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Which version of Photoshop do you use?

Larry

DF Dollars
I'm making use of Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2. My current PC specs which I'm working with is i3-10th,8GB Ram,1GB GPU. This runs smoothly with my Adobe illustrator and Photoshop.

What's your experience with using Adobe Photoshop 2020 v21.2?

I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop 2023 24.6.0. It haven't been long I upgraded to using this version and it's very good.

I'm using the current version of Photoshop 2024 for desktop computer which is 25.7. version.

I'm currently using Photoshop Express Studio Version 14.1.76 on my smartphone. I also work on some simple graphics work using my smartphone and that's the version of the software that I'm using right now.

I'm currently using Adobe Photoshop Version 23.0. I would have upgraded to the latest version by now but I still feel like what I'm using is still delivering on everything I needed it for.

I'm currently using Photoshop 2023 version 24.5. I not working much with Photoshop lately which is why I'm going to be using that for a long time before thinking of getting another version.

I paused on using Photoshop since 2022. I have been using other graphics design programs for what I need to work on but I'm planning on going back to Photoshop by next year 2025 with the latest version.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.