What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What's your favorite image editing software?

I love using Canva for my edits. Apart from the fact that it is easy and simple to use, I can get a lot of free templates that matches the project I want to do. So it really saves me a lot of time.
I have been using Canva a lot than Photoshop. The easiest of it all is that I can be at my working place and edit my work without any disturbance using my phone. Using free templates makes the work so easy too.

I make use of Canva right now for most of the graphics design jobs I work on but when it comes to image editing, I always run it with Photoshop. I have used GIMP at some point for it but I prefer Photoshop better.

GIMP is very good. Even though it's free, it can be very effective in any kind of image editing task that you want to carry out. It's also very good in image repair and recovery.
This is true. I was surprised when I first found out about GIMP when I was looking for a free alternative to Photoshop and knowing just how much you can do on GIMP, it's been the perfect alternative for me.

One of the good things about GIMP is the support for a variety of file formats. This is unique and even Photoshop lacks some.
You're very correct there. It's one of the areas which GIMP is better than Photoshop. Also, GIMP being an open-source software, it allows for full customization unlike what you get using Photoshop.

You're very correct there. It's one of the areas which GIMP is better than Photoshop. Also, GIMP being an open-source software, it allows for full customization unlike what you get using Photoshop.

I guess that is the reason my mentor is always focused on making use of GIMP for most of the photo manipulation that she does.

I've used Canva, GIMP and Photoshop for my graphics designs jobs but in all of them, it's Photoshop that beats all of them which gave me the best user experience.

I didn't use or work with Canva Pro to know if it's going to beat the experience I had with using Photoshop but I might still give a try tomorrow.

GIMP and Canva is my favourite image editing software. I started out with GIMP before I moved to using Canva 100% for most of my image editing jobs. Right now, I'm using Canva Pro which is a lot more better than the free version.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.