What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What trends in graphic design or digital art that you're excited about?

Shortie

DF Dollars
In digital art and graphic design, things are always changing, we are either seeing trends no longer used or we are seeing new trends emerging that many of us are excited about.

At the moment, what current trends are you excited about in the graphics design and digital art world?

The use of light and shadows is coming back. For a long time the focus was on flat design. It is a challenge for the artist to add them, but when done correctly, it is wonderful.

Can you ever rule out how impactful the use of AI have been one of the most groundbreaking trends in graphics design today?

These AI-driven design tools can analyze data, adapt to trends, and deliver high quality creative assets on whatever you're working on. They are very good with automating a lot of their tasks like generating landscape, resizing of images, colour correction and removing background.

I completely agree about AI! It's incredible how it can effortlessly restore almost irreparable photos and make them look amazing. I'm really excited to see the new AI tools that will be coming out in the months and years ahead!

AI is truly the future of graphics designing and so many other things. With what's going on with AI, I can understand the reason why some people are scared because the work humans find very difficult to do are completed with no stress using those AI tools. They can't be rivaled or denied.

I would say that 3D design is a very big trend in graphics design today. It's becoming more sophisticated which makes such designs to be very hyper-realistic. The kind of textures and lighting effects used in those 3D designs brings out fantastic beauty in what have been designed.

I like the fact that motion graphics is getting easy. More tools, more focus and more options and effects are now available to all.

AI is truly the future of graphics designing and so many other things. With what's going on with AI, I can understand the reason why some people are scared because the work humans find very difficult to do are completed with no stress using those AI tools. They can't be rivaled or denied.
I agree with this. AI is doing wonders in the field of designing and other areas. There are different designs that people can't do but AI is doing them with ease. I am watching out to see what AI have in stocks for us.

I agree with this. AI is doing wonders in the field of designing and other areas. There are different designs that people can't do but AI is doing them with ease. I am watching out to see what AI have in stocks for us.
It's only the surface of what AI is capable of doing that we have only scratched. Give AI 5 to 10 more years, the possibility of what that computer program can do is limitless.

It's only the surface of what AI is capable of doing that we have only scratched. Give AI 5 to 10 more years, the possibility of what that computer program can do is limitless.
Exactly. Just 5 to 10 years and we don't have anything to hold onto, computer program will do as much that we can see with our eyes.

Artificial intelligence have already played a very significant role in graphic design today because there are so many things which with the use of artificial intelligence you can be able to carry out an extensive and a sophisticated graphic design job with so much ease.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.