What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What strategies do you use to find new design clients?

Shortie

DF Dollars
Finding new design clients is important to keep a steady flow of working coming in but it may not always be easy to find new clients easily and you may need to use some strategies to gain new clients.

What strategies have you been known to use to find more clients? How well has each strategy worked for you?

My strategies have been to post the old works I have done in my status if it's WhatsApp and I always comment on groups especially when we do business day on other social media platforms.

My strategies have been to post the old works I have done in my status if it's WhatsApp and I always comment on groups especially when we do business day on other social media platforms.

Commenting on social media groups can be helpful especially when you are trying to be known in such groups. If I am looking for jobs, that is the place that I cam try my hands on.

There are so many freelance website where you can easily list your Graphic Design Services and always boost them to come on top of the pages. This is so that new clients who are looking for such services will always contact you for a business proposal. It is usually how I normally get my new clients.

There are so many freelance website where you can easily list your Graphic Design Services and always boost them to come on top of the pages. This is so that new clients who are looking for such services will always contact you for a business proposal. It is usually how I normally get my new clients.

What are the websites where I can do this and how easy would you say it is to be able to having this done as well?

Honestly, finding a new clients for your graphics design gigs are not easy as most people make it to be. There's a tough competition in the industry which chokes off work. I get some of my clients on Fiverr but I've had many from FB and Instagram.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.