What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

The worst program you have used for graphic design?

Shortie

DF Dollars
With so many different programs available for graphics design, some of them can be great to use and others may not be the greatest software you may want to avoid.

Of all the programs you have used when creating graphics, which ones would you say have been the worst?

I used some free tools for animating graphics. Sadly, they were a bit dated. The experience was bad and took a lot of time to do the basic tasks.

I cannot pick one or call them worst to be honest. Because they were good during their golden era and are simply not up to the task now.

Working with any graphics design tools is all about working will what you're comfortable with. Someone who loves using GIMP to work might consider Canva a bad tool and vice versa. As a result of that, I wouldn't call any tool worst but more of what works for someone and what doesn't.

That is true. Once you get used to a tool, you find the other one a bit hectic. Similar to how some Windows users can't stand Linux.

I made use of Microsoft Paint, and trust me, it was one of the worst programs that I started with. It had limited options that made designing to be very difficult.

Similar to how some Windows users can't stand Linux.
It felt so much like you were talking about me when you said this about how Windows users can't stand Linux because that's how it is with me whenever I see anything Linux.

As for the worst graphics design tool I've used, I think that it only requires familiarity when it comes to learning how to use any of them. If you manage to grasp how to use Illustrator or Photoshop, it's going to be easy to use others and you wouldn't have any bad experience with them.

I won't call any tool used for graphic design the worst because that I dislike it doesn't mean another person will also dislike it like I do. Just go for whatever tool you find comfortable to work with.

All graphics design tools are good for what they are created for. Then problem might be that you as a graphics designer using it doesn't know how to manipulate it effectivity to get the best out of it. I know when I struggled with choosing the best brushes for my painting and it affected my work but I'm good with now.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.