What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

The power of Blue

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Look at FB, the most famous social media. Windows and many popular platforms make use of Blue as their main colour. What do you think is so important in use psychology that designers are attracted towards Blue as their main colour option?

I believe blue is frequently associated with trust, dependability, and calmness. These qualities make it a desirable choice for design work such as websites and logos, especially for businesses and services that aim to convey reliability and professionalism. Additionally, blue contrasts well with many other colors, making it easy to incorporate into designs.

I believe blue is frequently associated with trust, dependability, and calmness. These qualities make it a desirable choice for design work such as websites and logos, especially for businesses and services that aim to convey reliability and professionalism. Additionally, blue contrasts well with many other colors, making it easy to incorporate into designs.
Exactly. Blue is associated with trust, calmness and dependability. Almost everybody love the colour 'blue'. Blue make a very nice combination with other colours in design and it's a very great choice for any logo, flyer or websites.

The historical and cultural significance of blue colour (blue blood) have always been linked to signify high birth, nobility, power, loyalty and privilege. It's origin started out from Spain before it spread across Europe. There's a strong power and energy connection with blue colour.

When it comes to my most dominating color in most of the graphics design jobs that I have worked on, it's usually blue that stay on top. I equally use red and green but blue is more majestic and it's why I believe most works it's used on all comes out so good.

I haven't seen any colour that breaths calm and trust like the way blue colour does. It's one of the main reason why graphics designers all rally to using it for most of their jobs. Also, it's widely accepted by most people. Using it makes it easier for your work to be appreciated.

Did you ask yourself a question why Mark Zuckerberg and his team decided to use one color blue for their design of Facebook? It's because of how good that colour is in putting a great finishing touch to any work it's used on. There's no social media platform as calm as Facebook in the eyes.

Blue is one of the most sought-after colours for office environments. If you see designers working on interior design ideas, they normally go for blue for office environments.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.