What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Template library

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Which template library has licence that is suitable for students? Are there any reliable sources which you recommend?

I don't know about any template library that has license for students. I will be happy to benefit from that too.
Anyone who knows about it can help us and recommend some of them for us.

The best one is Shutterstock. They have everything.

The plans are a bit costly, but it is worth it.

I have heard and seen the ads about Shutterstock but I haven't checked it out.
I will look at it and see what they have and what plans to take.

The best one is Shutterstock. They have everything.

The plans are a bit costly, but it is worth it.
I would have loved to use Shutterstock because it offers you more than what you can get from others but it's very expensive like you mentioned. It's Pixabay that I ended up using.

Everyone who's into graphics designing must know about Shutterstock because of how popular it have been over the years. Even though its subscription is costly, but it gives you the best. Would Canva's templates be considered as such like Shutterstock?

Shutterstock is really costly. Just see some of their price list. Canva templates are capable of doing whatever Shutterstock can do.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.