What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

MS Paint

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
While MS Paint is considered very basic, a lot of people have done wonderful art work using it. Are you one of them. Show us your outstanding MS Paint work!

I have done some artwork with MS Paint. I can't display the work because I'm currently having a challenge with my laptop. I have used MS Paint to design different cards, both those with flowers and beautiful colors.

I never did anything great with MS Paint. But I have seen wonderful artwork people created using it.

You can find a lot of wonderful work there.

MS Paint is getting more and more features in Windows 11. So it won't be a surprise if people recommend MS Paint for beginners as a drawing program in the coming years.

I never did anything great with MS Paint. But I have seen wonderful artwork people created using it.

You can find a lot of wonderful work there.

MS Paint is getting more and more features in Windows 11. So it won't be a surprise if people recommend MS Paint for beginners as a drawing program in the coming years.
I will recommend MS Paint too to any beginner. It's simple and concise and there's no too much confusing tools there. Everything is simple which a beginner can use for designing.

Not at the moment though. Unless the person is a kid. Yes, it is well suited for kids to get an idea.

Yeah, kids are the ones MS Paint can suit very well. But I know some adults that can't navigate easily on Corel, Canva or Photoshop without starting from the foundation. So if those adults need the foundation, I won't hesitate to direct them to Ms Paint.

I have seen some amazing work done through MS Paint, some of the things I have seen I would have never thought you would be able to create through MS Paint.

I have never tried anything through MS Paint but wouldn't be against trying it.

Definitely haven't done anything outstanding with MS Paint, but I have used it to do a few quick sketches of an idea.

Really?? I never tried it for real. I am kind of addicted to pen brushes for that task.

Really?? I never tried it for real. I am kind of addicted to pen brushes for that task.
I'm sure that's better. It was just something really quick for me to do but I haven't used it in a while.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.