What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

How many years have you been working on graphics?

Shortie

DF Dollars
As much as I am not someone who creates graphics daily, I do enjoy creating graphics from time to time. I have been creating graphics now on and off for around 17 years I believe and still have so much to learn.

How many years have you been working on graphics?

I started a couple of years, like 3 years ago, and while it has not been easy, I am always willing to learn and improve on my skills in the long-term.

Graphics design is something that I only do on part time basis as a job to put extra bucks in my pocket for my miscellaneous expenses. There are times when I will be off work for a long time and there are times when I will have plenty to do. I've been doing this give or take for roughly 5 to 6 years.

Almost two decades now. I started early when Photoshop was new. I learned the basics and slowly started using other tools as well.

I have been working on design for 7 years now. It's not my main job since last year and this year, I'm doing it as a part time work now because of my work.

It haven't been too long I took up the mantle of becoming a graphics designer. It's been just barely 3 years since I started out. I must confess that it haven't been an easy task but I've ended up enjoying every time I've invested in doing it.

It is hard road at the beginning for most of us. It took me years to develop muscle memory.

It is hard road at the beginning for most of us. It took me years to develop muscle memory.
Truly, it's not easy being a graphics designer especially if you want to work at a top level. Your level of commitment and dedication will be top notch because you can be that good as a designer.

I can't believe that it is almost 5 years since I started out as a graphic designer. It have been a challenging path that I took but it is something that I've come to have so much appreciation for because of the progress that I've made so far.

I have been working as a graphics designer long enough to consider myself and oldie in the field. Even though I haven't been in it 100% active at all times but it's nearly 10 years since I had my first graphics design job done.

The older you get, the more designs you make, you start feeling things instead of drawing them. I don't know whether we can call it muscle memory, but it can be the creative equivalent. We just know what do next. What colour to use, which shape to draw etc etc.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.