What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Have you ever used AI to design a logo?

Larry

DF Dollars
The use of artificial intelligence is something that's getting very popular in the world we are living in now. There are so many things AI programs can be used to do which graphics designs and logo creation is one of those things.

Have you ever made use of any AI programs to design a logo? Which AI program have you used for such task?

No, I don't use AI at all. Currently, it remodels someone else's work. I am not sure the licence will hold if the original creator takes legal action.

There was a time I decided to do it and the outcome was not that very good at all. And since then I stopped going nearer to AI in designing my logo.

I don't make use of Ai in doing most of my design works. I mean, it is as simply as taking away my creative side, and that is not why I began designing.

I have used AI in the past to create logos but they were never logos that I used, they were more logos I created to see what AI was capable of and what results I could get depending on the data I put into the system to get the result I got.

Any kind of graphic work I am hired to do would be my own work only and I would never use AI for that.

I have used logo generators to create logos, I have tried using AI tools to create logos but I was not very satisfied with AI generated logos, logo generators are far more better than AI logos.

I have used AI in the past to create logos but they were never logos that I used, they were more logos I created to see what AI was capable of and what results I could get depending on the data I put into the system to get the result I got.

Any kind of graphic work I am hired to do would be my own work only and I would never use AI for that.

This is very good. Using Ai to design logos for clients can easily chase them away. They will likely notice if they got smart people on their team.

I have used logo generators to create logos, I have tried using AI tools to create logos but I was not very satisfied with AI generated logos, logo generators are far more better than AI logos.

Really? I have not tried comparing both, but I agree that you may have a point with the one that is better than the other. I know that logos made with logo generators are always good.

I don’t even want to give it a thought, because it can end up stunting my growth as a designer. It can make me lazy and not work to better my skill. Besides, there is absolutely no way an AI design can beat that of a professional.

I don’t even want to give it a thought, because it can end up stunting my growth as a designer. It can make me lazy and not work to better my skill. Besides, there is absolutely no way an AI design can beat that of a professional.
Too much of everything isn't good. Using AI is very good in some ways but it can make experts to be very lazy and not better their skills.

As a professional designer, designing your works is even better than making use of Ai to do it. So, a lot of designers fail to use it as they would prepare doing their works.

I've used it for myself, like my avatar for instance.

I haven't designed logos (though it is on my to-do list) but it's probably something I would stick to on my own. I have noticed that AI doesn't always give you exactly what you want and that's something I would want if I'm designing a logo for myself or others.

Especially if I wanted to make changes to it. Seems very difficult to tell AI to make minor changes to something it created, whereas I can easily do it myself.

There are many AI tools that can build wonderful logos. Free ones may not be the best choice if you plan to use them commercially.

The main issue with AI tools is they lack the necessary overall clarity in design. That has changed a lot in last 6-8 months.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.