What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Have you ever received almost the same work order from different client?

Tyler

DF Dollars
This usually happens randomly but I've experienced it once or twice when I get almost the same kind of work order from different client. Their requirements will only have few differences that I need to adjust in the work.

Have you ever received almost the same work order from different client? When you get such job, do you start all over from the scratch or get your previous job and make adjustments to it and have it delivered?

Yeah, I have received the same order in several occasions. What I always do is that I can have a copy of the previous work and then do some adjustments to it and have it delivered. Surprisely, none of my clients have complained about it at all. They are always happy that I delivered what they want.

Yeah, I have received the same order in several occasions. What I always do is that I can have a copy of the previous work and then do some adjustments to it and have it delivered. Surprisely, none of my clients have complained about it at all. They are always happy that I delivered what they want.
As long as they are not exactly the same thing, with the difference in what the new client requested for their own project, they will never have any reason to complain about it.

I do that all the time with my client and I make sure they give me explicit details of what they want which I do exactly that.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.