Welcome to Design Forums 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Favourite task

Dilip

Administrator
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Messages
652
DF Dollars
4,471
What is your favourite design task? For me, it is photo restoration and removing the the background. I like them because it's a bit challenging and when done correctly, the results are great.
 
My favourite design task has to be layout polishing. I enjoy taking a rough idea and tightening the spacing, colours and balance until everything sits perfectly. It feels calm and satisfying and the before and after usually speaks for itself.
 
The first time I watched a YouTube video on how to use GIMP to carry out a damaged picture restoration, it was the day I fell in love with graphic design. Ever since then, it also became my favourite task to do.
 
The first time I watched a YouTube video on how to use GIMP to carry out a damaged picture restoration, it was the day I fell in love with graphic design. Ever since then, it also became my favourite task to do.
If it's possible, I would appreciate it if you can upload the YouTube video you watched on how to do this. I want to see what I can learn from it.
 
My favourite design task is photo restoration and removing of background. It's a bit challenging and peaceful if you know how to get a better result.
 

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to Design Forums 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Back