What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Easy money

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Which area in graphics is easy money? What would you recommend to users who want to make a few quick bucks?

I can't say there's any easy money in graphics. Although social media flyer seems to be the easiest to earn quick bucks if you don't master the design, you won't get clients.

One can earn quick by being an expert in any path he/she chose.

I wouldn't say there are any easy ways to make money when it comes to creating graphics, there is a lot that goes into learning how to create graphics and learning new methods to be able to give your clients the options they want.

A lot of learning is needed to create graphics, especially if you are looking to earn a lot of money.

I can't say there's any easy money in graphics. Although social media flyer seems to be the easiest to earn quick bucks if you don't master the design, you won't get clients.

One can earn quick by being an expert in any path he/she chose.

Creating flyers can be a way to make more money. I mean, when more small businesses discover that you can help them build, it is going to be a good way to make more money through creating more flyers.

From my experience, there are so many things which you create easily in graphics design depending on the software you're working with. Take for instance, a business card can be a very easy thing to create and make your quick money especially if you make use of an already existing templates design it.

Take for instance, a business card can be a very easy thing to create and make your quick money especially if you make use of an already existing templates design it.

The same. A lot of my friends do that. They get so many local orders too for business cards.

Creating flyers can be a way to make more money. I mean, when more small businesses discover that you can help them build, it is going to be a good way to make more money through creating more flyers.
Exactly. Small business owners have different types of flyers for their business nowadays. They can post the flyers on their social media platforms and it has really been working for them.

From my experience, there are so many things which you create easily in graphics design depending on the software you're working with. Take for instance, a business card can be a very easy thing to create and make your quick money especially if you make use of an already existing templates design it.
This is where using Canva comes so good when you're working on orders to create business cards. With the difference templates which you can access on Canav, it makes it very easy to finish a business card design quickly.

For me, it's logo design that's the aspect of jobs in graphics designing I would consider to be easy money. I'm very good at it that getting such jobs done isn't challenging.

Exactly. Small business owners have different types of flyers for their business nowadays. They can post the flyers on their social media platforms and it has really been working for them.

Yes, that is true. Making use of those flyers can bring in more sales as long as you design them in an attractive manner.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.