What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Do you like wearing make up?

Nathan

DF Dollars
Wearing makeups is something that is more concerning ladies but I have seen men that also wear makeup.

Do you like wearing makeups? Do you think it is what makes you pretty or they are not necessarily needed for your beautification?

I have never put on a makeup as a man because it is not what a man does in my opinion, unless it's a gay who enjoys wearing makeups. What I do is to have my haircut when it is due for me to do so.

Wearing makeups is not something that I have any interest in doing as a man because the only thing that I do is to have my haircut when I am supposed to, take my bath, use my deodorant and I'm okay.

Unfortunately, I'm not doing anything with make ups. I have never bought it by myself, not even for my ex back in the days. She loves make up and I'll pay for her but I never touch it.

I don't like wearing makeups but my girlfriend do and you cannot blame her for doing so because she is a girl. Mostly all ladies love makeup so much because it helps them to build-boost their self-esteem and confidence.

Men are not supposed to wear makeup in my opinion unless if they are actors who need to wear makeup costumes in order to play the role day where supposed to play in the movie.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.