What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Concept or Skill

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Which one do you value the most? Having great concepts in mind or knowing the way around different tools?

I will always go with having the right skills to get designs done. That is the best way since it means that I am someone who my clients can rely on to deliver on the jobs.

Personally, I believe that skills is very important. With the right skills on how to do things, you can now be able to use any concept to your desire and get the very best out of what you're working on. Combining both of them will always give you a better result.

Personally, I am on the other side. A person who is good with ideas and concepts can do more. Yes, they need to master the skills, I would say give him/her some time to do that.

In my opinion, I do think that if you're very good with ideas and concepts, it's going to be more effective in helping you to fine tune the skills you want to acquire for whatever you're going to be working with.

I think that if you can find a way to balance the two, it's going to do you more good with whatever you're working on. This is the approach which I've been using every since I started my career in graphics designing.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.