What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What's your favorite hobby?

Nathan

DF Dollars
Do you have any hobby which is your favorite? You probably must have the hobby from your childhood up till adulthood. Playing video games is my childhood hobby which I still indulge in today. I can never stop playing video games.

What's your favorite hobby?

I don't have any peculiar hobbies but what I know that I love doing so much all the time is hanging out with my friends and family whenever I have the chance to do so.

Reading books and hiking is my favorite hobby unfortunately it is only during the summer season that I have the opportunity to hike because that is when the weather is in a good condition for me to do so.

My favorite hobby is going to be watching movies because I really enjoy doing that. It is something that helps me to relax and have a good time at home or when I decide to watch at the cinema.

Playing video games going to be my favorite hobby because it is something that I started doing from my childhood and I still enjoy doing it now. I have spent a lot of money on video games and I am not willing to stop.

Jet ski riding is my favourite hobby. I'm a man of the sea, I love any activities which brings me closer to the water. Even speed boat riding, I enjoy it too.

My favorite hobby is mountain climbing. I know it's very risking and dangerous but it is something that I've been doing for the past 15 years and I'm already very used to doing it and I enjoy doing it.

I like skating. If I am not designing, then I am skating in the streets, and to be honest, the activity is always fun. I also enjoy reading most weekends when I've got no place to go as well.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.