What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

How do like to drink?

Douglas

DF Dollars
I love drinking beer but when I drink, I will always use a glass cup. I've seen those who drink from the bottle. I don't enjoy drinking my beer that way. Without having a glass cup, I won't drink any beer.

How do you drink your beer?

Yes, I love to drink. One of the best things I love doing is hanging out with my friends. We drink lots of alcoholic beverages and catch up.

I like drinking from whatever I have to drink, if it is a bottle water, I like drinking from the bottle directly, if it is a beer, I like drinking from the beer bottle directly too and not making use of any cup or glasses.

It depends on what I am drinking that is going to determine if I will be making use of a glass to drink it or I'm going to be drinking directly from the source of whatever I am drinking. It is not everything that requires a glass for you to drink it.

I am someone who likes to drink slowly which is the reason why making use of a glass cup whenever I'm drinking anything is necessary. This is because that is what it will help me to drink in a way that it is going to be comfortable for me.

I always over drink when I don't use glass cup to drink. It's why I don't care about what kind of drink that's in front of me. If there's no glass cup, I won't drink.

Yes, I love to drink. One of the best things I love doing is hanging out with my friends. We drink lots of alcoholic beverages and catch up.
I've been drinking alcoholic beverages since I was 20 years old and I don't think it is something I would be able to stop again because I really enjoy the feeling it gives.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.