What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What was the first version of Photoshop you used?

Stan

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
I think my first version was 5.0. I remember saving up for it; it cost around $1000.

Photoshop CS2, if I remember correctly. Maybe an older version, not sure :)

My friends were using that particular version on a computer we had access to. It was kind of heroic act those days :D

If I remember rightly, the first Photoshop I used was CS2. This was back in 2005 and I remember getting a free-trial to check it out as there were new options in CS2 and I also wanted to see what I could create using Photoshop.

If I wasn't mistaken, it's going to be Photoshop CS3 that I started out with back in 2007. How time flies, it have been 17 years since I used the CS3. Photoshop have always been a very powerful software throughout the years.

Photoshop CS5 released April 30, 2010 was the first Photoshop software that I worked with. It was very good back then when I worked with it. It helped me get so many jobs done with high quality.

It was also CS2 that I started out using back in 2006 if I'm not mistaken about the correct date. If I remembered it well, Smart Objects were introduced in Photoshop CS2 for the very first time.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.