What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What things inspire your next graphics project?

Shortie

DF Dollars
If you are someone who works in graphics the majority of the time, you may have found a way to help inspire you to come up with new ideas for your next projects.

When you are thinking about a new project and you need an idea, what would you say inspires you and helps you come up with ideas?

You need to keep involved in the market to get new ideas. If you are dealing with clients, handling marketing, reading the internet, there is a good chance you get to know what to do next. This will be mostly based on ideas shared, prospects of the current product, customer expectations etc.

You need to keep involved in the market to get new ideas. If you are dealing with clients, handling marketing, reading the internet, there is a good chance you get to know what to do next. This will be mostly based on ideas shared, prospects of the current product, customer expectations etc.
This was exactly my point. There's no way you can be inspired if you are too idle. You need to check out other ways to improve such as reading the internet, handling marketing and so on.

I'm someone who's always following trends when it comes to working. This my following up on trends always leave me with so many ideas and information to work with. It's always as if I never run out of ideas that boosts my creativity to work on any projects.

This was exactly my point. There's no way you can be inspired if you are too idle. You need to check out other ways to improve such as reading the internet, handling marketing and so on.

You are very correct. Designers are always working and improving on basics that affect what they want to create. You can't be sleeping, for example, and hope you can get designing ideas from it.

I'm always the kind of person who keeps an open mind to so many things at all times. This helps me to draw inspiration for the next thing I'm going to be working on. I keep an open mind towards cultural trends, fashion, arts and photography. Whatever I get from them always inspire my next work.

I keep an open mind towards cultural trends, fashion, arts and photography. Whatever I get from them always inspire my next work.

I agree. Once we are into design, we start interpreting everything we see in that angle.

You are very correct. Designers are always working and improving on basics that affect what they want to create. You can't be sleeping, for example, and hope you can get designing ideas from it.
It might be possible if someone get theirs from their dream😂. I haven't seen an idle man that's doing well in any phase of life. Being a designer needs one to be more creative and not sleeping.

The last idea I got was from an image I saw on social media. It is hard to tell when or what inspires us. The suddent urge to draw it is irresistable.

I usually check out design communities and platforms from time to time because there are so many works other graphics designers showcase there. The more I'm exposed to their works, the more I pick up more new ideas of my own.

Works for me as well. The more you see, the more ideas you have.

Pinterest is one of the best places that I usually visit on a regular basis to get ideas for my next graphics design jobs and it have never let me down. I also tend to check out Instagram but it's not as good as Pinterest when I compare what I get from both of them.

I tend to use social media platforms very well and it's where I get more insights to what next I'm going to be working on. There are so many trends going online on those platforms every day.

You need more exposure to get more ideas. It's why I don't just sit in one place when it comes to getting ideas that will inspire my next work. I also pick out ideas from where I associate in person and not just online platforms.

Pinterest is a wonderful source. I realised it late. I never considered it in league with other graphics inspiration platforms like Behance or DeviantArt. But the kind of graphics we see on Pinterest is unique to that platform. It's like one a kind in many areas.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.