What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What graphics do you avoid working on?

Shortie

DF Dollars
As graphics designers, we always have those projects we love working on but there are times when we try to avoid certain things that we do not enjoy working on.

As a graphics designer yourself, what projects or things do you tend to avoid?

As I'm just learning now, I've just been taking on whatever comes my way for experience and growth.

I haven't come across something I didn't necessarily enjoy but as I started getting into some more advanced aspects, that might change 😌

I prefer those I can share everywhere. That way you stay out of trouble, a lo.t

I would love to try my skills in every design. There are some of them that are very hard to design but if I have the opportunity to try my skills out on them, I will do it diligently.

There isn't much when it comes to the kind of jobs I wouldn't want to take on when it comes to graphic design but if I can think of anything, it's going to be anything that is religiously based. I'm not a religious person, it's why I don't do so well with anything that's linked in that path. I barely accept such design jobs.

There isn't much when it comes to the kind of jobs I wouldn't want to take on when it comes to graphic design but if I can think of anything, it's going to be anything that is religiously based. I'm not a religious person, it's why I don't do so well with anything that's linked in that path. I barely accept such design jobs.
Sorry to interfere. Designing a religious flyer or banner isn't that much bad, you are only inputting words and styles for them. Or is there any design that religious people always want that we don't know about?

As long as the money payment is good, I don't decline working on any graphics design projects. The only thing that concerns me is to design what I've been paid to do and move on to the next project.

I prefer those I can share everywhere. That way you stay out of trouble, a lo.t
Do you mean like copyrighted designs which sharing them is going to put in a whole lot of trouble?

Btw, I haven't worked on anything that I had issues with anyone about. It have been a smooth work for me ever since I started out.

I started out as a graphics designer since 2007. It have been 17 years I've been doing this and in all that years, I haven't seen any graphics design job which I've said no to as a result of any personal issues. I work on anything that's going to pay me.

As long as the job is being paid for, I will work on it. Whoever uses it how they want to use it, that's their problem and not mine. I have always took any job which I'm 100% sure I can deliver on. It's only jobs I can't do that I don't take.

As long as the job is being paid for, I will work on it. Whoever uses it how they want to use it, that's their problem and not mine. I have always took any job which I'm 100% sure I can deliver on. It's only jobs I can't do that I don't take.
This is actually a very smart thing to do because it is going to be a very bad reputation to your service if you ended up taking a job that you cannot be able to deliver. You would have to end up having to refund the buyer for the payment made.

This is the right mindset. Getting jobs that are good and feels good to complete is the best way to go about it. I wouldn't want to take up jobs when I have doubts on completing such orders.

This is the right mindset. Getting jobs that are good and feels good to complete is the best way to go about it. I wouldn't want to take up jobs when I have doubts on completing such orders.
Bad review is the worst thing that's going happen to any graphics designer online. It create doubt in the mind of your potential clients whenever they have any need to order for your services.

I haven't received any graphic design project that I wasn't able to handle to the best of my knowledge. So, everything that I have worked on have always been something that I can deliver on.

I don't think there is a work I'm going to decline unless it is something that is going to be insulting to my personality to design.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.