What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

What are some of your go-to sources for design inspiration?

Shortie

DF Dollars
No matter how much we work on graphics, we will always find a time where we need to gain some inspiration for a project we are working on.

As a graphics designer who needs inspiration, what are your go-to sources for that inspiration?

Pinterest, Shutter and YouTube are my go-to sources for any inspiration I want . Sometimes, I also check the works of professionals from social media groups.

Pinterest, Shutter and YouTube are my go-to sources for any inspiration I want . Sometimes, I also check the works of professionals from social media groups.

YouTube is becoming quite popular as a ground where I get ideas on what I need to design and trust me when I say that it has been a great journey so far.

I equally make use of all those sources that you have listed above. They are very good platforms where you can always get inspiration on graphic designs that you can handle professionally for clients who are looking for such services.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.