What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

The easiest to learn?

Shortie

DF Dollars
As a student who is learning about graphics design, there is so much that you will have to learn over the months or even years that you take courses and even learn yourself.

Of everything you have learned so far when it comes to graphic design, what would you say has been the easiest to learn?

Even though it was the easiest for me so far, it still took time to get to a decent state and that it would be layout.

There is quite a bit involved with layout but I've been getting the hang of it. And it's been easier than things like composition.

I learned the tools first. Which tool does what. It took a long time, there were so many tools to learn. I am glad I went that way though. It helps you have a solid base.

It took me a long period. I am still learning till date, just that it's not the main skill for me right now.

When I was learning about designing, I made sure to master all the designing tools and it really helped me to get on with designing so easily.

There are two approaches. Learn the basic tools and then create art. You learn as you go. The other one is conventional art school procedure.

I think the first method is the easiest. You learn the basics and then jump into making logos or banners.

I have learnt the basic and I can design all the simple designs. I love designing flyers more than logos. Logos are easy but it takes a lot of time, I channelled my energy to other designs than logos.

You are doing great!

The difference between a new person and experienced is the speed. Considering they know 10,000 ways to do things wrong already, they can do it much easier than beginners ;)

You can't be able to do anything in graphics design without learning and understanding how the tools works. This is the best first thing to start out with before anything else. It's like working on your foundation before pushing off.

It was very much easier for me to learn how to design graphically a business card. With the use of Canva, I was able to do so with so much ease after I was taught the basis of how it's done.

You can't build a house without a foundation. It's applicable to anything done in this life. A beginner can't learn the work for Pro without learning the basics.

That's why it's good to make the YouTube our friend.

You can't build a house without a foundation. It's applicable to anything done in this life. A beginner can't learn the work for Pro without learning the basics.

That's why it's good to make the YouTube our friend.

Yeah, you are right on point. The basis of learning is to be able to do better when it gets to understanding a bit more of what and what you need in order to become a better graphics designer.

For someone like me who's been into graphics designing for a very long time, I can tell you that almost everything is easy to learn if you put your mind into it. Even the one's which are supposed to be easy, if you don't put your mind to learning it, you're not going to master it easily.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.