What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Student discount

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Were you able to secure a student discount for Adobe tools or others? How often do you apply for such discounts?

I didn't use Adobe tools for designing. I know there's a discount for students but I didn't have the opportunity to try it out.

It is good to use student discount where applicable. The amount is low when compared to commerical versions. Useful for beginners who have a legitimate student profile.

It is good to use student discount where applicable. The amount is low when compared to commerical versions. Useful for beginners who have a legitimate student profile.
I attended a seminar to learn about how to get into graphics designing where I was told about how to take advantage of using student discount. I make sure to take advantage of it all through the time I was learning.

Sadly, I never did take advantage of this when I was learning. This is because I used mostly free graphics designing tools. There was no need for me to pay money. If I needed to use the paid tools, I would have take advantage of this student discount.

Free graphics designing tools can also give the best if you don't have the money to pay. I know that it's not everyone that have the money to pay but it's very wise if a designer can take advantage of the student discount.

I didn't use Adobe tools for designing. I know there's a discount for students but I didn't have the opportunity to try it out.

What really made you not to make use of it? Was it really as a result of not having the money then or basically as a result of no time?

What really made you not to make use of it? Was it really as a result of not having the money then or basically as a result of no time?
The reason was because the opportunity was limited due to lack of finance and using some of the free tools make the work to be easier. So I gat no reason to make use of student's discount again.

When I was introduced to using Adobe tools like Photoshop and rest, I was told about taking advantage of their student discount offers which I made sure to use all the time. I paid only $19.99 per month the first year I used my student discount and $34.99 after that.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the knowledge of taking advantage of student discount when I was making use of the graphic design tools I used to learn the skill. I don't think it's something that's going to possible for me to use now unless I want to start all over to create a new account on the tools I make use of.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.