What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Old photo restoration

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
Are you good with old photo restoration? Which tool is your favourite for the process?

I haven't restore any old photo before. I don't know the tools that someone can use to restore them.

I will be glad to know and learn about the tools for restoration of old photos.

When it comes to restoring old photo in graphics design, you have to know how to repair damage, adjusting colors in the picture and also enhance other details in it to bring it back to life. I've used GIMP for this job which is a good image editing software but I believe that Adobe Photoshop is yet the best for this.

I know how to adjust colour in design. I will learn about damage repair. I make use of Adobe Photoshop but I don't know I can use them for photo restoration. Giving it a try soon.

I'm amazed with this. I haven't done something like this before and I am ever ready to be patience. YouTube will always be my friend. Thanks for helping out.

You are welcome. Hope to see you come up with the photos you fixed :)

@Sara you can use GIMP and do a lot if you have patience. It also allows you better control over what you do

GIMP is a very powerful graphics design tool. It can do things which you have doubts it's capable of doing. This guys is good and I like how he keeps mentioning and reminding to save his progress.

I haven't done anything too deep in an old photo restoration. It's just a few minor edits that I had to do with Photoshop and the photo was good for what it was needed for.

Another one from the same artist. This one focuses on how to add colour to old black and white photos

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.