What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Is there a recent project you have worked on that you are proud of?

Shortie

DF Dollars
As graphics designers, we are more than likely to have created either work we dislike or work we are proud of.

As a graphics designer yourself, do you have a recent project that you have worked on that you are super proud of?

Yes, I worked on a UI project and it did go well. I am glad it worked the way intended. The task was challenging and at some point I thought of giving up. Luckily I went on and finished it.

I'm always proud of all the jobs that I worked on and it's because I know how much effort I managed to invest in each and every one of them because they are worth it financially and also for my portfolio's growth.

I get it. I recently did something very cool. The client had personal suggestions. I agreed that I will make those changes.

It was about certain shades of blue. I liked one tone and client had his favourites.

I get it. I recently did something very cool. The client had personal suggestions. I agreed that I will make those changes.

It was about certain shades of blue. I liked one tone and client had his favourites.
You always be in a better position to suggest and make some recommendations to your clients because of your level of experience in the job. They can accept or refuse and it's your duty to follow their final wish and get them exactly what they asked for.

I'm currently working on 5 3D icon projects for my clients. I've been able to complete 3 of them with 2 more left to go. I think the jobs are good enough for me to be very proud of it.

It doesn't have to be a recent work for me to be proud of it because everything I have worked on took my time, energy and resources to get it done. It's why I'll always be proud of all them. I'm currently working on a brochure which is coming out nicely.

I'm currently working on a forum's design which I'm using the assistant of artificial intelligence to carry out about 50% of the design. It is coming out very good if I must be honest. I'm very proud of the job so far.

It wasn't a recent work but I was proud of it. I got a good review on it and get another client from the referral. Every graphics I had designed always come out well and I'm proud of them all.

It wasn't a recent work but I was proud of it. I got a good review on it and get another client from the referral. Every graphics I had designed always come out well and I'm proud of them all.
It feels so good whenever you get a positive review for some jobs which you've already completed and delivered to your client. It's a big boost for you to keep working hard. It's how you grow your popularity. The last thing I worked on which I was very proud of is a banner advert for one of my client.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.