What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Inspiration

Dilip

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
How do you pick up what to draw? What inspires you while selecting?

Yes, I get inspired by watching the TV. It may sound awkward, but most of the items that I have drawn have been from watching the TV and all of them have come out really good.

I tend to get inspired when it comes to drawing or creating graphics by the things I see outside or even ideas that I get for a banner for a website or even an advertisement for a website.

I have been known to hit blocks for ideas but after a little while, things do start to come to mind and give me inspiration.

When it comes to drawing or designing, I got inspired by beautiful ideas of nature.

Sometimes I am also inspired through the designs of professionals that I see online.

I've been very specific about the social media sites that I follow because there is so much possibilities when it comes to getting all kind of inspiration and ideas from them with regards to what I intend design. I'm using Pinterest a lot for this need.

Pinterest have been the best inspiration for many of us. I can check out what they got whenever I wanted to design and I never feel disappointed after checking out their website.

First, you need to develop the habit to draw. Without having this habit, I think you're still going to struggle even if you get inspiration to draw from somewhere. It's why I work on developing my habit so it can be like an addiction.

As long as you are on social media platforms everyday, you are always going to be seeing new things that will give you different ideas that you can work on as a graphic designer unless you and not someone who is very imaginative.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.