What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Anyone use Tourbox? Its on sale now

Stan

Administrator
Staff member
DF Dollars
I have been following the Tourbox Elite for some time now and find it intriguing. However, I have not identified a specific need for it in my work. Does anyone have experience using it? I noticed it is on sale today at:

This one looks cool! It works with non-Adobe Software too.

I would say, the prices (~$200) is justified in a professional workflow. Is it available outside the US?

The more I learn about it, feels like a perfect artist's companion.

My brother who's working as a photographer and a video editor is using Tourbox to do his work. According to him, it's a very good hardware controller for what he needs it for. I haven't started using it for now but I'm looking forward to it.

Sadly, I don't have any experience with using Tourbox. Graphics design is vast, there's so much to do in the industry and there are so many tools to work with. It's why I don't stress myself with trying to use everything but focus on the one's that works for me.

If I could get it, I would have bought it for sure. I can manage without it, no doubt. But this one is cool and saves a lot of time.

If I could get it, I would have bought it for sure. I can manage without it, no doubt. But this one is cool and saves a lot of time.
True! This is exactly the reason why I haven't worried about getting it till now. I know that it can help with so much but since I cannot pay for it and I still have something else to get by with, it's safe to say that I'm covered. I would have been forced to do anything possible to get it should I not have another to work with.

Tourbox is a tool for those elite pros in graphics designing. I don't have anything much which I think if I don't use the tool to work on it, then it's going to be ruin. I'll keep growing until I have need for using Tourbox.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.