What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Who taught you how to use Photoshop?

Justin

DF Dollars
As a graphics designer, you don't have the knowledge of how to use any tool to work until you learn. If you're working with Adobe Photoshop, how did you learn how to use it for your graphics design projects? Were you self taught or did you learn from someone in person?

I learnt how to make use of Photoshop on my own after studying several YouTube video resources that I watched over a period of time. It wasn't that difficult for me to learn it from those YouTube videos.

No one taught me how to use Photoshop. I watched YouTube videos of how to use it and kept practicing on my own for 2 months before I learnt it well.

I paid for an online class in order for me to learn graphic designing. It took me 4 months on the course before I was able to master the things I know how to do on graphic designing today.

No one taught me how to use Photoshop. I watched YouTube videos of how to use it and kept practicing on my own for 2 months before I learnt it well.
There are so many ways someone can learn to get into graphic designing and make use of any software if they are really interested in doing so because there are so many educational and instructional videos that can help you learn on YouTube.

My brother was actually the one who taught me how to make use of Photoshop because he is a pro when it comes to using the software to design anything. It didn't take me too long to master it because he was very good at what he was doing.

My brother was also the person that taught me how to make use of Photoshop. Before I met him for the tutoring, I have tried to do it by myself but the more I try, the more I am getting everything upside.

At least, I am better now than before.

I attended an offline class for designing. Yes, the fee that I paid was pretty much then, but it was definitely worth it as I have made a couple of dollars doing online gigs for my clients.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.