What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Wearing clothes that change your appearance?

Nathan

DF Dollars
The reason why people wear clothes is that they cover themselves and also look good but there are some dresses which are going to impact on your appearance.

Do you like to putting on such clothes that will change your appearance completely to the extent that someone who knew you before will no longer recognize you in that kind of dress or outfit?

What I can say about clothes that changes someone's appearance is that they are going to be sophisticated clothes. Those are not the kind of clothes like to wear. I prefer wearing simple clothes and looking decent.

As a man, I can't think of any kind of dress that I'm going to put on that is going to change my appearance. It is only when I am a cross-dresser that it is going to tell whenever I put a different dress.

I have never put on such a cloth that's going to be capable of having my appearance changed completely for me to look like another different person. I would love to try such outfit.

I am always interested in putting on simple clothes because simple clothes look neat and cool. It is only on special occasion that I overdressed just to fit into the profile of what is happening where I'm going to.

Clothes are supposed to change your appearance and make you look good because that is the essence of beautifying your self with a clothes.

I don't see the reason why someone is not supposed to change when they put on very good looking clothes.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.