What's new

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Do you like playing music when you're working?

Gregory

DF Dollars
Whenever you are working on your graphic design projects, do you like to play music as a sort of motivation when you are working or does the music tend to be a kind of distraction to the job you are working on.

I find playing music whenever I am working on a project very helpful because it helps me to concentrate and build up my Vibe when I am designing.

It is not all kinds of music that I enjoy playing whenever I am walking because there are some music which can help me to focus and work and there are some music that will be a very serious distraction for me and it will not help my work.

Nope, I don't have any interest in playing music whenever I'm working. It's a big focus distraction for me. I hate any kind of noise when I'm working.

It is not all kinds of music that I enjoy playing whenever I am walking because there are some music which can help me to focus and work and there are some music that will be a very serious distraction for me and it will not help my work.
This is true. It is why I am the one that is going to select the playlist that I'm listening to whenever I am working. I wouldn't just be playing music randomly otherwise they're going to just be in distraction.

Nope, I don't have any interest in playing music whenever I'm working. It's a big focus distraction for me. I hate any kind of noise when I'm working.
I will never find music to be distraction because I have a way of picking up the best music which will serve as something that is going to keep me motivated to keep working.

It depends on the kind of project I am working on, if it is something that is very serious, I wouldn't find it easy to play music when doing that kind of job because it might interfere with the work.

Music can never be a distraction to me whenever I am designing. I found it to be very helpful while working because I can concentrate more and my energy will be at the beam until I am done designing.

I don't enjoy playing music when I am working unless it is soft music and in that case, the volume will be low. I want to stay focused when I design and playing music can be a bit of a distractions for that goal.

Music can never be a distraction to me whenever I am designing. I found it to be very helpful while working because I can concentrate more and my energy will be at the beam until I am done designing.

We have the same motivation when it comes to playing songs while designing. My favourite are Michael Jackson's songs, whenever I am working on my laptop. I enjoy working with music playing.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

Choose the color combination according to your taste

Select Day/Night mode

You can use it by choosing the day and night modes that suit your style or needs.

Full screen or narrow screen

TYou can choose the body size of your theme as narrow or wide as you need.

Grill or normal mode

an use the forum listing structure in your theme to list in a grid structure or a normal structure.

Forum background images

You have control over the images added to the forum backgrounds, toggle the images on/off.

Turn off/on sidebar blog

To get rid of the crowd of the forum, you can get rid of unnecessary crowds by opening/closing the sidebar.

Turn off/on sticky sidebar

With sticky sidebar, you can use sidebar space faster and more efficiently.

Radius open/close

Close/open the folds on the block corners to reflect your style.

Welcome to the forum 👋, Guest

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.